Client Library Counters¶
The following Windows performance counters are available under the ScaleOut StateServer Client Library counter group in Perfmon. They can be used to monitor performance of ScaleOut’s client libraries either individually for each client process or aggregated for all client applications running on the system:
- Reads Total: the total number of reads since the application was started,
- Reads: the number of reads performed during the sampling interval,
- Read Time To First Byte (μs): average read time to first byte during the sampling interval (in microseconds),
- Puts Total: the total number of create sand updates since the application was started,
- Puts: the number of creates and updates performed during the sampling interval,
- Put Roundtrip Time (μs): average roundtrip time for create and update calls during the sampling interval (in microseconds).